A module based, hands on educational training program that teaches & shares all verticals within the Maine oyster/aquaculture industry, from a farm to consumer.
Target Audience: Restauranteurs, raw bar managers.
Modules to include:
- Advanced Shucking Techniques
- Oyster Farming 101 & 201
- Pairing oysters w/ food
- Pairing oysters w/ beverages
- Raw Bar Inventory Management
Activities to include:
- Farm tours, boat trips & field trips
- Small gatherings w/ local oyster farmers & industry experts
Pricing: $1400 - $1900 (all inclusive based on room selection)
- 3 nights lodging, meals & drink
- Transportation to/from airport
- Use of Basecamp facilities including coffee & cocktail bars , work stations, docks & decks , Kayaks & Paddleboards