Our Maine oyster farm tour season is currently closed, but we will be reopening again with online booking Feb 1st. If you would like to be contacted when we open up our slots, please fill out this form, as specific weeks may fill up quick.
Our oyster farm tours take place @ Basecamp in Phippburg ME, about an hours drive from Portland.
- Trip to our Cape Small Farm aboard MOC 1
- Private shucking class on the Captains Deck @ Basecamp
- Unlimited oysters
- Learn how to grill & then grill yourself oysters
A typical tour:
The tour/experience lasts about 2 hours. By design they are casual. They are geared toward maximum comfort for you combined with experiencing a REAL Life Day on the Farm.
We can customize the tour to meet your needs both before your arrival & during on the fly.
- Arrival @ Basecamp, 47 Wallace Circle, Phippsburg ME at your slotted time
- Meet & greet your tour guide, grab a complementarywater/coffee/snack
- Quick overview on the deck of oyster farming & the daily agenda.
- Head out to the Farm (10 minute boat ride)
- Experience the farm! Hands on or hands off education
- Return to Basecamp for a shucking lesson/grilled oysters!
- Hang out for as long as would like post tour @ Basecamp or in the area
- The tours are private group only
- $250 for 2 people
- Additional people:
- Adult: $65
- Child: $50
- 7 & under: Free
- For groups larger than 6 please inquire for discount pricing
Contact Us today!